- You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? The Secret Garden... I think children's books got the short end of the stick in this story, plus it's an excellent story and many a child became a "reader" after having sat and read it.
- Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Sadly, yes... from a romance novel no less.
- The last book you bought is? Around the World in 80 Dates
It was a really funny and interesting book and I desperately needed some light reading over Spring Break.
- What are you currently reading? Horace's Compromise - The Dilemma of the American High School
- yes I am a geek, but the discussions written are pretty interesting. I would love to sit down and have one at my school.
- Five books you would take to a deserted island?
Books to Read: New Kelly Gallagher Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana Notes for Art: Group Project for the First Day Expectations from group project exit question
Comments