Yesterday, I ran into my mentor teacher. She told me that a former student had asked that she "tell me 'hi!'" when we caught up this summer (we're both from the same small town). Even better than that was the news that this student has dropped off the VP's radar, stayed in all his classes and pulled C's and B's. It's a HUGE change from our year with him and I couldn't be more proud of him! He was always a great kid - he just needed to believe it!
Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic. CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...
Comments