Skip to main content

How many days until payday?

Friday people, two more days.... until then it's left over chicken and applesauce.

In my quest for extra cash, I learned how to work the scoreboard last night. For the unimportant activities like volleyball, I can now work the scoreboard for a little extra cash (heavy emphasis on little). At least I hope I can... scoring is not the same as it was in PE or even in coaching middle school. It's fairly fast paced now and concentration on the referees is definately a must.

I also volunteered to be a department representative. Unfortunately, I have to share this duty with two other people. Again, emphasis on little extra cash. But it's better than a kick in the head.

Comments

i feel your pain! when i first moved to paris i lived on 8 euros a day! my roommate showed me how to use his pressure cooker and i made chicken soup (chicken & veggies about 8 euros) that lasted me 3 days. not a fun way to livein paris surrounded my the most glorious food in the world... bon courage (good luck)!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic.  CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...

Tag

I was tagged... Here are the instructions: 1) Go into your archives. 2) Find your 23rd post. 3) Find your 5th sentence (or closest to it). 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules. 5) Tag five other people. Here it is... Since I was to be in a meeting all day, the district hired a substitute for my classes. And thus my aversion to having subs in my class was born. Or rather the unknown factor of them - the planner in me cringes at the thought of being off schedule. Of course, I could be flexible, but flexible is much harder.

Summer Notes

Books to Read: New Kelly Gallagher   Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions  by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana  Notes for Art: Group Project for the First Day Expectations from group project exit question