I knew the rental market was horrendous in this area (crap, crap, crap... and hey! look! more crap!), but now I'm convinced that all visual/decorating/color choice taste has been sucked out of the entire region. What is wrong with these people to think that someone will pay top dollar for a house with a kitchen floored in 68 cent vinyl tile? Do they really think that no one is going to notice that the counter top is bright orange and the all the appliances are baby poop green? Where is the law requiring that updated kitchens must have blah oak cabinets and updated bathrooms must have molded fiberglass bathtub/shower/tub walls insert? Who adds on a "bonus room" with no windows and one electrical outlet? I'm in such shock I can't even type straight.I'm still waiting for an opinion regarding the foundation, fireplace, etc. from the bungalow. I took a really long look at the fireplace yesterday and was disheartened. I think it's pulling away from the house until it goes above the roof line, at which point it starts leaning the opposite direction. I believe it's more of a question of when will it come tumbling down, rather than if... and who is going to deal with it.
Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic. CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...
Comments