Skip to main content

Can you hear that?

It's yours truly getting screw'd once again by the cable company. Comcast is evil. I'm pretty sure that Brian L. Roberts is the anti-christ and that he, in fact, orchestrated the entire Iraq war so that once stabilized, he could move his entire company there to create the new Babylon and bring about the end of days. Watch your born again friends. They may disappear soon!

How do I know this? Because only a company championed by the anti-christ would have a policy that not only charges you to aquire their service, but also to get rid of their service. Personally, if I wasn't afraid of the demons Satan has under his control, I'd just stop paying the bill. The credit ding is a lot cheaper.

FYI - if you're wanting a cheaper cable rate, just call up and threaten to leave their coven. It's amazing how much those customer service agents will grovel. If they don't convince you to stay, there's hell to pay.

Comments

0ddly enough...I miss Comcast. I moved a couple of months ago and the cable system in my new area charges just as much for crappier service.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic.  CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...

Tag

I was tagged... Here are the instructions: 1) Go into your archives. 2) Find your 23rd post. 3) Find your 5th sentence (or closest to it). 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules. 5) Tag five other people. Here it is... Since I was to be in a meeting all day, the district hired a substitute for my classes. And thus my aversion to having subs in my class was born. Or rather the unknown factor of them - the planner in me cringes at the thought of being off schedule. Of course, I could be flexible, but flexible is much harder.

Summer Notes

Books to Read: New Kelly Gallagher   Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions  by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana  Notes for Art: Group Project for the First Day Expectations from group project exit question