It's finally here!!! Not that I was counting down or anything. For the first time, I woke up without anything hanging over my head. No grading, planning, AP audits, Pro-cert assignments... everything could be put off. I can be totally lazy without really procrastinating anything. The thought of what I could do (or not do) is somewhat intoxicating. I can paint that door in my kitchen with chalkboard paint. I crochet an afghan. I can paint, read, nap, take the dog on a hike (well, it's raining... so probably not). I'm thinking of making chowder, after going to the Y and the grocery store. And stopping at the hardware store for the last christmas present!
Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic. CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...
Comments