Skip to main content

Via Mildly Menlacholy

Here are the rules:

- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I had an Uncle named Ronald McDonald - no one in the family thought it was wierd, just annoying when others laughed.

2. I can have a cup of coffee at 2am and still fall asleep.

3. I own 26 purses and still buy a new one each season.

4. I found my dog's name on pet naming website. I choose it because it rhymed with the name the shelter gave her. Now I wish I hadn't becuase I think it would make a great child's name.

5. I'm usually done with my christmas shopping by Dec. 1 and am always the first to send out holiday cards (Thanksgiving weekend).

6. I read the entire Twilight series (3 books) in approximately 4 days.

7. I'm hoping to adopt a daughter this coming year!

Tagees - What It's Like On the Inside, BeverlyRevelry, NYTeacher, The Daily Grind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!

Free Stuff! What a great way to start a week! A little somthin’-somthin’ for my peeps. (does sound hokey? ‘cause it sounds totally smooth in my head). CSN.com is letting me hand out a little gift card to one lucky reader! And by little, I mean, a substantial amount. $50 smackers. 50 semoleons. 50 clams, baby. Which can buy you something very nice to make your January quite fun or your Valentine’s Day a little more romantic.  CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, where you can find everything from Delsey luggage to Le Creuset cookware! How styling would I look with this set, while attending my first AP reading? This has a definite wow factor! Yes! I was asked… still waiting for my district to work out the details as it takes place while we are still in school. No one can make the decision at this point because, well… there is no more money anywhere. I’ll know for sure by next week. Enough of school politics! This will be one of those giveaways with fantastic odds! Unfortunat...

Tag

I was tagged... Here are the instructions: 1) Go into your archives. 2) Find your 23rd post. 3) Find your 5th sentence (or closest to it). 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules. 5) Tag five other people. Here it is... Since I was to be in a meeting all day, the district hired a substitute for my classes. And thus my aversion to having subs in my class was born. Or rather the unknown factor of them - the planner in me cringes at the thought of being off schedule. Of course, I could be flexible, but flexible is much harder.

Summer Notes

Books to Read: New Kelly Gallagher   Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions  by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana  Notes for Art: Group Project for the First Day Expectations from group project exit question